Out of sync error when rejoining.

Giotto

Hi. This has been a problem for a while but i haven't bothered to post this as a error yet. Sorry if there is already a similar topic, i did a search but found nothing.

The issue is that when i am disconnected from a LAN game, as sometimes happens due to the poor quality of one of our computers, i rejoin but get an "out of sync error". This means that both players have slightly different games going on that slowly diverge from each other over time. I can't quit and rejoin either. The error does not turn up the second time, but the game remains out of sync. It's really annoying as you can imagine. Particularly when you find out that your ally was destroyed 10 mins ago. 

I am running the game on Ubuntu and our WiFi connection is good.  Hope you know what's going on and if it will be solved at some point.

5 hours ago, Giotto said:

Yes i am playing with AI. Is there any chance this will be fixed in next release? Also i have just finished a game and got that error. Will it still be useful if i return the ooslogs and commands.txt?

AI rejoining OOS won't be fixed next release.
"Also i have just finished a game and got that error." the OOS when rejoining wiht AI, or what do you mean?
"Will it still be useful if i return the ooslogs and commands.txt?" Though it mostly helps pretty much to get ooslogs and commands.txt, in this specific case (AI rejoining OOS) it won't help.