Mods

EDO

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2017 at 11:05 AM, niektb said:

You should not put the mods in 0ad/mods/mod/ but in 0ad/mods/ :)

Humnn I'm going to try this. I've been trying to try the mods but I had the same problem. It did not appear in tools & options. But the original A21 was replaced by mill AD and RoTE. Now I have so many factions like Anglo-Saxons, Norse, Chinese but the gameplay is still the same as original A21. 

I play quite heavy and scared to uninstall and redo that I might not be able to redownload the game. I think too much win 10 updates is making lots of problem.

i tried to install the game in my Mac but did not succeed... I'm just novice in PC maybe.

It says there's no available app to open the torrents file. Idk what app is needed. I went to done suggested apps but can't trust them. 

Im willing to run and try 0AD on my mac but just don't know how to navigate. I was able to play steam games like civ 5 and Stronghold 3 on this mac. I don't even know if this is 32 or 64 bit. 

IMG_1129.JPG

Hey @Servo Torrents are way of downloading stuff. If you are not confident with it, or that it is restricted in your country, just use the normal direct download by clicking on "directly" word in the osx download page.. It's okay not to know ;)

help.png.d870d9c889bbbeade8157af5b31115a8.png

Edited by stanislas69

@stanislas69 Man thanks a lot! The game looks very much better than in my A17 which the fan keeps running most of the time. Hard to control coz the screen too big but not a problem since I will just be playing single player.

Im going to try too on my Inspiron 15, 5000 and see how low the game can still work.

Hopefully I can download the mods soon but will just relish the vanilla for now. This really great! Again thanks!

41 minutes ago, Servo said:

Man I was looking at the screenshots in the forum and was wondering how the hell they have those nice pictures and graphics! Now I know they are using Mac or good pc. 

My laptop is 5 years old. Wasn't top of the line back then either. Just has a graphics card. The game runs at about 50-60 fps, but spikes and falls between 30 and 100 fps depending on what the AI is doing.