When Is the next update?

Lazerhead8

No-one wants to give you even a definite estimation.

Even if the devs decide to put out a release date, they often don't make it anyway. They're working only on their free-time after all.

Not giving a due date for the next Alpha, I think, is a wise decision. They don't want not to give the impression of false promises.

• Like 4

At least for my part, I want to have something released that not only has a bunch of bugfixes but is notably different from the predecessor and makes players happy when seeing the new features. There are still some proposals for this release which have to be polished and some critical bugfixes which might take also one or the other week to fixup. Agreeing with the others, it's done when it's done. Hoping it will be rather something in summer than in winter. Could post some screenshots, but that would just spoil.

Last release was november and someone said on christmas evening that the 'game is the perfect christmas gift', which is exactly how I want our players to feel ;) and therefore willing to let em wait to accomplish that.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Replays are saved in separate directories for each release so you can still watch the old ones. That hadn't been implemented for savegames at the time and they are all stacked a bit messily all into the same directory. They are not deleted, can still be loaded with older versions of the game and the loading screen informs you whether it is compatible or not. You can install multiple versions of the game if you install it to different directories. Only the user configuration is shared across versions and is sometimes not entirely compatible.

• Like 2