What kind of art we can be need for Campaings?

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

In many ways I think a grand/strategic campaign would be easier to achieve than a narrative campaign. 

Grand here meaning something like “Conquer the World” campaign from Rise of Nations?

1 hour ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

yes

But, what about the endings of some civilizations like Carthaginian or Persians or Greek civilizations which ended in bloody battles. There will not be a glorious end. So, how is it possible to put an end to a civilization.

Actually I want to say that no empire lasted forever. It should faced a deadly end. So, how the final campaign match would be possible?

Just now, Diptangshu said:

But, what about the endings of some civilizations like Carthaginian or Persians or Greek civilizations which ended in bloody battles. There will not be a glorious end. So, how is it possible to put an end to a civilization.

Actually I want to say that no empire lasted forever. It should faced a deadly end. So, how the final campaign match would be possible?

the mechanic are not planned yet. so we can discuss but not here, there is art forum.