How to compiler atlas

CT526677804

31 minutes ago, CT526677804 said:

No bugs, just build atlas failed, there is no atlas.exe at all. on VS2013 and can not run atlas editor, can you? Probably the process is

6 hours ago, GunChleoc said:

There are atlas directories,but no atlas project.

On 2017/3/15 at 1:07 AM, Loki1950 said:

Atlas is not a separate project it is part of the main engine code pyrogenesis you run it directly with a command line argument there is no atlas.exe only pyrogenesis.exe does that start if so you can switch to atlas from there.

Enjoy the Choice :)  

Thank you very much. Yes, I opened pyrogenesis.sln with VS, then set the atlas to start the project and run, but can not run atlas project!Can the atlas editor run only through Atlas.bat and not run in VS?

When you start the project with in Visual Studio did you use the main menu->Tools &Options->Scenario Editor to start the atlas portion if so if there is something wrong with your build then you should see the relevant errors within the VS window's debug section again the Atlas is not a project it is an integral part of pyrogenesis the .bat file is just a way of passing the --Atlas command line argument to pyrogenesis.exe .And why do run it with VS anyway if the build was successful that is only for debugging not running the app normally.It has been awhile since I built with VS rarely boot my Win10 install any way:angel: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Loki1950 said:

When you start the project with in Visual Studio did you use the main menu->Tools &Options->Scenario Editor to start the atlas portion if so if there is something wrong with your build then you should see the relevant errors within the VS window's debug section again the Atlas is not a project it is an integral part of pyrogenesis the .bat file is just a way of passing the --Atlas command line argument to pyrogenesis.exe .And why do run it with VS anyway if the build was successful that is only for debugging not running the app normally.It has been awhile since I built with VS rarely boot my Win10 install any way:angel: 

The original understanding of the wrong, that VS can be run directly atlas editor, and run the same game, the result is to open the editor in the game! understand! The thank you very much!

• Like 1