Tiger Knight Empire War: new faction - the Romans

On 4/3/2017 at 11:19 AM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Looks like a hack n slash where no one will actually use any real formations or cooperate like they should.

I see Mayorcete playing this you can cooperate if you have a plan and team co-work is important , indeed have that mechanic but if play like a " I can take' en all" like Leonidas in 300 movie you can be defeated, I see Chinese faction in the sieges and is funny the real thing beyond use trap and defense but you can be careful with friendly fire.

I like the concept of the map working with multiplayer is similar to Battlefield.

• 2 weeks later...

This very similar. I will ask to Sergiu play with it.

Mount & Blade is a medieval action role-playing game for Microsoft Windows, developed by the Turkish company TaleWorlds, and published by the Swedish company Paradox Interactive. Its retail version was released on September 16, 2008, in North America, and three days later in Europe.

Reception of Mount & Blade has been positive overall. Reviewers praised the game for its innovative combat mechanics, complex character skill system, and large modding community,[1][2][3][4][5] but also criticized it for its repetitive quests, dialogues, and locations, as well as low graphics quality.[1][2][4][5][6]

A sequel, Mount & Blade: Warband, was released in March 2010, and a spin-off stand-alone expansion, Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword, based on the historical novel With Fire and Sword, was released in May 2011. Another sequel, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, is currently in production.

different from. Hack N' slash.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 2 years later...