Pop. Cap Bug

Fusion Manatee

So I have run into a problem where my pop cap seemed to be bugged out. As I was training soldiers and citizens, I reached the pop cap I had at the time. Instead of just moving my build team over to build another house, I got the Home Garden upgrade instead because I thought it would be better in the long run. While it did supposedly increase my pop cap, I was still left unable to train more people because 'I had no space'. So, assuming it was just a normal bug, I looked past it and decided that I should build a new house in hopes to increase it normally. While that too increased what it said my cap was, I was again left with apparently no space, even though there is at least 20 more units until I caped out again. I tried saving where I was and logging back in and my screen was filled with the red messages seen below. (Assuming the image appears below this text). I am not sure what to do or what I did wrong so if there is a solution, please tell me. If I was unclear, please tell me that too.

Thank You.

IMG_5907[1].JPG

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for the bugreport, can you please attach the replay of the match? Depending on your OS it should in:

• "Documents\My Games\0ad\replays" (Windows)
  • "~/.local/share/0ad/replays" (Linux)
  • "~/Library/Application\ Support/0ad/replays" (OS X)

There should be subfolders with "commands.txt" and "metadata.json" files, it should be enough to upload commands.txt only. You can find the relevant subfolder either by timestamp or by examining the replays via the corresponding in-game menu ("Tools & Options -> Replays")

• Like 1

The error has something to do with the petra bot, doesn't seem to be related to houses and ungarrisoning at all. Usually the "no space" bug appears when there is literally no area in the surrounding building to pop out the trained unit, usually when trying to build a ship in a too narrow river.

The AI bug still should be fixed, if it is one. Did you try to load a savegame from an old version?

• Like 1