Terra Magna Mod

Tomcelmare

5 hours ago, asterix said:

I guess so @Alexandermb

Yes

4 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I'd rotate the temple mesh so the player can see the more interesting side by default. Lol

Also I haven't looked recently but is the Byz wonder still twice the size if every other wonder in the game?

How much should i resize it ? Right now it share the same size of the colosseum with more height.

6 minutes ago, Servo said:

Was it intended Zapotecs have no cavalry?

Wasvit it tended that Xiongiu women costs 50 wood too?

No cavalry in America after ice age. the cavalry was bring here from Spanish, then English , French, etc.

Resultado de imagen para horse america extinction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equus_scotti

E. scotti was native to North America[2] and likely evolved from earlier, more zebra-like North American equids early in the Pleistocene Epoch.[3] The species may have crossed from North America to Eurasia over the Bering land bridge during the Pleistocene. The species died out at the end of the last ice age in the large-scale Pleistocene extinction of megafauna.

It was among the last of the native horse species in the Americas[citation needed] until the reintroduction of the horse approximately 10,000 years later, when conquistadors brought modern horses to North and South America around the 16th century

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Itms said:

Just to be sure there is no misunderstanding, I'm waiting for a PM from Stan or somebody else, so that you can test stuff as much as you want before I sign :)

Oh well good thing you mention it. Ponies Ascendant is good to go Angen and I did some texting about eventual bugs. So if you have some time go ahead test it and sign it please.

Garrison holder mod is an old patch of mine updated. It works as advertised and it's mostly for delenda Est. So you can sign it too.

I'll upload the two big mods when they are done and let you know. 

3 minutes ago, wackyserious said:

@stanislas69 Not unless the new Mesoamerican infantry textures are desired, I'd say we are good to go! :)

Okay.

@Itms by the way no big deal but there is no plateform aside the forums that accept the pyromod format. Maybe we could be able to drop zip on the exe for the next release shouldn't be too hard to implement for @vladislavbelov Moddb takes zip Mod.io takes zip GitHub doesn't take file larger than 10 MB and only zips.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

@Itms by the way no big deal but there is no plateform aside the forums that accept the pyromod format. Maybe we could be able to drop zip on the exe for the next release shouldn't be too hard to implement for @vladislavbelov Moddb takes zip Mod.io takes zip GitHub doesn't take file larger than 10 MB and only zips.

.zip/.pyromod dropping should work for the Alpha 23. At least I tested it on Windows 10 and it works.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

Okay.

As Vlad said dropping exes and zips works. If you install 0 A.D. with administrator privileges you even have pyromod files automatically associated with 0 A.D. Unfortunately yes mod.io and a lot of platforms enforce the use of zips, and we can't associate zips with 0 A.D. unless we want to break people's computers ^_^ 

I'll look at the mods! (y)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...