Terra Magna Mod

Tomcelmare

Thanks everyone. I DL ponies last night from lordgod but didn’t work so I will try this link. 

One question. Is there any way you can still play any mod even if mod.io bugged out or crashes? If I dL the mod from mod.io and dL the mod also from other link should I keep both (is it possible as the options are either replace or skip something)and not going to have any effect if one dL bugged out? The relevance of my question is that if I saved a game from using the mod.io then it crashes, since I still have the same mod a separate file, can I play the saved game using the same other mod? 

I believe that If it is the same version (and subversion) of the mod, but only from different source, then you should have no problem because code and stuff like meshes, textures...  are the same. So you do not need both.

Ponies from LordGood's repo are for A18 I think. 

Edited by Angen
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angen said:

I believe that If it is the same version (and subversion) of the mod, but only from different source, then you should have no problem because code and stuff like meshes, textures...  are the same. So you do not need both.

Ponies from LordGood's repo are for A18 I think. 

that is correct @Servo if you are compiling mods you can go straight to https://github.com/0ADMods

1 hour ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I'd rotate the temple mesh so the player can see the more interesting side by default. Lol

Also I haven't looked recently but is the Byz wonder still twice the size if every other wonder in the game?

Yes...