Units per resources

Ippolitov

Would be nice to have such information, expecially knowing how many unit of a determinate class you have. for example knowing how many skirmishers I own, and how many total workers are gathering a resource. This feature comes in handy while checking, for example, how many women are gathering food in the grainfields. Maybe That information could be displayed, for example, the number of workers on wood could be displayed by selecting the storehouse where they actually are delivering the resource in order to know how many workers are delivering resources to that storehouse. The total soldiers trained, divided by class, could be displayed in the relative building or in a panel a part just like happens for the trade, diplomacy and objective in order to not keep the ui clean without invasive infos.

• Like 2

I'm thinking more of a new dialog that displays a list of all units owned, ordered by their amount. For example 40 Skirmishers, 40 Spear Infantry, 40 Women, 12 Traders, 3 Healers, 2 Ships. Buildings could be added to a separate tab.

Perhaps we can add a new dialog for resources, as the resources of allies are currently buried in the tooltip and noone knows about it and since seeing the number of gatherers per resource type is useful for balancing ones economy or team economy.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Another thing that makes the game unreal or messy but I abuse it too just to speed up. There should be maximum and minimum number of women that can be produced in proportion to the number of combatants. Deleting women should be allowed only up to certain percentage. 

6 minutes ago, Servo said:

Another thing that makes the game unreal or messy but I abuse it too just to speed up. There should be maximum and minimum number of women that can be produced in proportion to the number of combatants. Deleting women should be allowed only up to certain percentage. 

No, why get to Player a restriction?