Oniversalis: Age of Exploration

Vasikle

dpOAI9C.png

About

Oniversalis : Age of Exploration is a total conversion project for the game 0 A.D Empires Ascendant.This modification will bring the era of colonisation to the world, beginning with the late middle ages and ending with the 18th century.The player will be able to research different types of technology (such as gunpowder weaponry), recruit different and special units and build different buildings with different roles as different nation across the world, such as: Spain, England, France, Austria, Prussia, Portugal, Moghul Empire, Mayans, Aztecs, Muscovy and many other.

Features

• A complete new era with a lot of changes from 0 A.D
  • A total of 22 civilizations (not sure what the limit is, some no that important may be deleted) : Spain,France,England,Austria,Brandenburg,Denmark,Sweden,Novgorod,Byzantium,Wallachia,Ottoman Empire,Serbia,Poland-Lithuania,Mamluks,Mughal Empire,Golden Horse,Yuan Dynasty,Aztec Empire,Maya,Inca,Pueblo,Iroqouis Confederacy.
  • Changing the gameplay from a fast-ending game in a long game that may take times to complete.
  • New resources such as Spices and Gunpowder.
  • A huge amount of buildings (you will need special units as you evolve to build new important buildings).
  • A huge amount of technologies, as it was the era of the Renaissance and the Industrial Revolution.
  • Lots of different military and civilian units.
  • etc.

Thank you for viewing this mod ! Please remember to watch and support us.

EDIT : Forgot to Add the Japanese Empire and Portugal.

Edited by Vasikle
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

No China and Japan?

Yuan Dynasty is Chinese ;)

On a more general note I would suggest having a smaller number of factions as an initial goal. Not because there is some engine limitation, but because creating a lot of factions is a lot of work, so it's better to have a smaller number of factions to begin with and finish them, and then add new ones later.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, feneur said:

Yuan Dynasty is Chinese ;)

On a more general note I would suggest having a smaller number of factions as an initial goal. Not because there is some engine limitation, but because creating a lot of factions is a lot of work, so it's better to have a smaller number of factions to begin with and finish them, and then add new ones later.

Only read "about" topic. We started Mesoamerican mods... Millenium will go far as  renaissance.

Japan, many people are attracted by them, even I know few words...

I know Millenium will go as far as that, yet this goes between the 15th century and ends with the 18th-19th.

I forgot about Japan, i will update.

Also i of course dont plan to finish all in 1 day, this mod is a total conversion and will take time, for the begining i will work on Spain,Portugal,France,England and the Aztecs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

I can help with Spain in America , I'm criollo. Means Spanish that born in America.

i have plenty knowledge about how look a colonial town, we have Comayagua, was the ancient Spanish  capital in my country.

the Hernán Cortes and his men like Cristobal de Olive ( the real explorer and conquerors)

Well Lion you may help me and my team with research if you wish ;)

Update : Spain

Soldado de espada y escudo (Sword and Buckler man)

spannish_sword_and_buckler.png

The sword and buckler man will be the generic unit (recruitable by the Civic center) of Spain,Portugal and England together with other 2 units and the villager. The sword and buckler man is available just in the town phase with the "Buckler" tech (trough blacksmith), it is very vulnerable to missile troops because of the small shield yet a bit better than other swordsman because of their mobility.

Yes of course ! There are about 10-20 in my company (i am co-owner with 2 others in total 3 owners), yet most of them are specialized in mapping, i am the only one with quality modelling and textutres, yet recently we gained 2 low quality modellers and 1 medium, your help Stan would be a honour and a huge help.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vasikle said:

Yes of course ! There are about 10-20 in my company (i am co-owner with 2 others in total 3 owners), yet most of them are specialized in mapping, i am the only one with quality modelling and textutres, yet recently we gained 2 low quality modellers and 1 medium, your help Stan would be a honour and a huge help.

Looks promising... will be free? Can you share your Alpha/beta repo?