Issue with error message

DivineDamon

Hey there, I made a map but it shows this error "javascript warning: script value conversion check failed v.isnumber (got type object)"
It shows this error now both in the editor and in game, but the map itself plays as it should. Is there any way to fix it? Maybe just turn off error messages as the map works fine anyways?

Regards 

I don't think it does, no. That's all it says. Well, before that error message it says numbers, but they're never the same two numbers. Something like: "[900.000]  javascript warning: script value conversion check failed v.isnumber (got type object)"

But that number just keeps increasing so I bet that's nothing... It was 400.000 earlier

Edited by DivineDamon

The number should be some timer. Someone else had the same error message before with a custom scenario map (#3015), but there can be various reasons triggering that exact message.

You could backup your map (XML file), and then remove the bottom half of the file, check if there is a bug and repeat that process until you found out which entries are bugging. A similar approach would have to be done for the gamesetup attributes at the top of the file to find the buggy entry blindly.

You should probably post your map here. Perhaps Stan finds the bug immediately when looking at it :P

• Like 1