==[TASK]== Wood bridge multi-civilizaton

You could go for the iberian storehouse. All those buildings have a little tower on them except that one.

Edit 1: For further differentiation you could draw a gaul variation for the rotary mill

Edit 2: You could draw some concepts for the African Mini Faction.

Edit 3 : If you feel like doing some coloured work you could try helping @Lion.Kanzen with civ emblems

Edited by stanislas69

While the bridge looks very nice, i'm not sure this upper structure is historically accurate (at least i've never seen any drawing of such supporting structure from this time frame). In addition, the long stakes looks really thin to me, shouldn't they be thicker as the small ones?

To be honest, that upper structure is not necessary to support that kind of bridge and I draw it for eyecandy reasons.  The bridges i've drawn are just free concepts intended to be a starting point in introducing the idea that bridges are necessary somehow as a common structure for every civ. You could build them, defend them or destroy them if neccesary.

Buildable bridges are definitely desired, the problem is implementing pathfinding for entities, unless the new pathfinder somehow changed things recently, not necessarily modeling them. As previously mentioned, the current work around for such things is putting an isthmus underneath as in Gallic Fields, which obviously doesn't work for building them in game, only in Atlas.

• Like 1