===[COMMITTED]=== Carthaginian market

Juli51

8 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

You have good taste like as if you really are attached in mind  with our project.

are similar to lordgood and mythos ruler style. I even can't imagine if you start to work with Blender.

Captura de pantalla 2016-12-16 a las 9.49.22.png

Captura de pantalla 2016-12-16 a las 9.49.38.png

Thanks Lion. I posted on my application:)

I know, I do appreciate all the stuff in the conceptual art department I've seen until now,.. and I know I can do it even better. That's why I'm no hurry in steping into the 3D modeling phase.  Those are my first drawings after many years. The most important thing for me now is that I'm having so much fun and it's so de-essetresing from daily matters and worries. So far you like it and can be usefull in 0AD I will be very happy do help you forward.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Juli51 said:

Looking at Mythos ruler concept drawings, most of them are from 2004 or 2005. that's almost 11-12 years ago. Is he not still doing conceptual art anynmore?

He was project leader like Itms and Feneur were, but he start there and was Art Leader before Enrique. He is retired from project f years ago.

So we need something like this. We have Stan and Lordgood as 3D modelers, Enrique as multiskills, but focusing in animations and units, Niektb with map art, me with icons and little things, and voice acting.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Ok, thanks Lion, now I have a better picture of the status at the conceptual art department. I will try to do my best in terms of time and quality... I'm drawing now with my iPad Pro and the Appel pencil which it's by far the most powerfull tool I've ever work with in digital media but I still need to do some more drawings to get used to it and reach a paper/pencil like quality.

If no other task is needed I have in mind a Roman large stone bridge, an Iberian, Gaul, and Briton small wood bridge and maybe a port to protect the docks.

• Like 1