More icons!

I couldn't get a larger composition going today, but I really felt like painting, so I decided to paint some icons.

lesbian masonry, polygonal masonry, and iron masonry clamps.

...I'm sensing a theme here

These are one offs, if you don't like them, oh well, if you do, that's neat too. Terrible attitude to take, I know, but this is more me needing to paint something than anything ;p

feel free to download and tweak as you see fit, this will probably be a good spot for me to dump more icons in the future if I have them.

Lesbian_masonry.png

masonry_clamps.png

Polygonal_masonry.png

• Like 3

@stanislas69 lol no, the best examples of lesbian masonry are found on the isle of @#$%s (hence the name) and consist of curved or irregular joinings between the stones as opposed to straight joininings of polygonal masonry, i think.

here's my source, have a read yourself if you like

really? thats censored?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LordGood said:

@stanislas69 the isle of @#$%s (hence the name)

really? thats censored?

Apparently the setting for that name minus the s was set to loose, i.e. to censor it even if it's part of a word and not just when it's a full word. As I don't really see a legitimate reason to use the name minus the s I've just changed it to strict (i.e. only if it's just the whole word). That way the isle of Lesbos should still be possible to write :)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...