Franksy-Sparta
reek-Briton
chrstgtr-Persian

team 2
AstroCoral-Persian
Perfection-Sparta
soloooyo-Murian

all select civ in the room
this map reek take the fronter and unic zone for posible pass walking troops soloooyo in the center prepare -archer- defense and constan hep allies for no down in war very dificult game2017-06-24_0004 La Gran Defensa de arqueros.zip

2vs2

team 1
BoBah_Kiev-Persian
Karmel-Roman

Team 2
soloooyo-Spartan
Shookes-Macedonian

Guadarquivir river
all players selec civ in the rom
in this game is easy see the op skirtites more power 2 vs soloooyo attack imposible stop and shookes very importan economic donations for stable production units and war machines...

2017-06-17_0004 2vs2.zip

1vs1

Iber civil war 
Emperior vs borg-

2017-06-10_0013 1vs1.zip

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2017 at 11:35 AM, Itms said:

When it was first proposed the subforum would have been quite empty and we didn't know whether it would fill much, but this topic is a proof it would work indeed! I propose we create one when A22 is out, in order to mark the occasion :)

@Itms let's do it! :)

• elexis unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

I think you should allow players to upload 0AD replays onto https://www.gamereplays.org (and you should promote sharing replays on this website as well).
It's a website quite known in the "RTS games" community. 0AD deserves to be there.

examples:
https://www.gamereplays.org/openra/replays.php?game=92&tab=popular&show=index&tab_new=upcoming&display_mode=standard

https://www.gamereplays.org/commandandconquer3/replays.php?game=22

• 2 months later...
On 12/12/2016 at 7:56 PM, Merov said:

Map: Mainland

Players: maxticatrix  ,Merov , JorgeGijon , Henry_Arch_T60     VS    Vercingetorix_ , nigel87 , , siole.

Summary:  4vs3 .

Henry_acrch resign just after he was crushed by siole , and then we just start attacking vercingetorix in a non-stop fight .

Really a fun game.

P.D. Some may say that slinger are op , judge by yourself.

2016-12-12_0002.zip

@Merov and other game players: Guys this match still is a freaking great replay to watch -thanks Anavultus- at least to me :)

Please excuse the rather uninformed side of the question, but is there some way to replay other than by installing alpha 21 for anyone using current a22 (on a Linux system)?

Edited by tuk0z
Forgot the quote

56 minutes ago, tuk0z said:

@Merov and other game players: Guys this match still is a freaking great replay to watch -thanks Anavultus- at least to me :)

Please excuse the rather uninformed side of the question, but is there some way to replay other than by installing alpha 21 for anyone using current a22 (on a Linux system)?

I don't think so. Though you could ask someone with A21 to record the game with a video recorder, and post it on youtube :P

1 hour ago, stanislas69 said:

Though you could ask someone with A21 to record the game with a video recorder, and post it on youtube :P

Done by Anavultus « Jorge » :)

That's what thought but better ask as I may have been thinking too much ;) I'll have to find some room as I want the replay (start-to-end « sling, sling » vs champs incl., excellent team play and prioritizing ). Thank you guys --that is elexis and stan69.

• Like 1