LordGood

Carthaginian scaffolding

I've had a job as a full time construction worker for about a month now, so I think I'm reasonably well qualified to make some construction sites!
I dont think a blue plastic porta-potty would fit too well in 0 AD though.

screenshot0067.png

• Like 18

Wow, wish I was a millionaire so I could pay you (and others) to work full time on these things :P

• Like 6

Are you working on those to upgrade our 'rise from the ground' stuff? And if yes, could you also add the scaffolds as actors?

There are foundation actors, which are placed when a site is chosen, and then scaffold actors are nested in the foundation actors and activated when they're being built by a unit. These are scaffold actors, though I could actually raze it down to the foundations for use as foundation and ruin actors if I wanted to. I was actually planning on it.

Those look gorgeous :)

I made some for millenium AD, but nothing as detailed ^^

I have the drop propped foundation fix (so that foundation adapts to terrain) lying around if you want. (last zip)

Also...

Whooooah! Especially love the (big) tower scaffold!

Perhaps Carthaginians could be an experimental civ for a new construction system including foundations, scaffold models and full building models?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Palaxin said:

Whooooah! Especially love the (big) tower scaffold!

Perhaps Carthaginians could be an experimental civ for a new construction system including foundations, scaffold models and full building models?

While they look nice, I for possible would like to see destructing variations over construction variations. But both would be cool. No complaints either way.

yeah I noticed that while committing your drop foundations, I'll fix it.

It's not the scaffolds but the foundations ;p

• Like 1

I'm getting settled into a new computer, once I have my workspace all set up I'll come back to this and kush

• Like 3