Need help please

RDUN7188

I have tried searching the forum to see if this has been asked before, but couldn't find anything, but please forgive if this has been asked before.

I have been playing around trying to make my own maps. For the testing, I have been making them in mind of playing solo games against the computer.

The issue I am having is that when I go to play the map, I am not able to advance to either the town or city phase, whereas my AI opponents are able to. What am I missing?

Thank you for your replies. However, when I click on my civic center, the phase advancement button doesn't even appear, whereas when I play one of the maps that are supplied with the game, the button is there right from the start of the game. Not sure if this makes a difference, but I am only working with making skirmish maps at the moment.

1 hour ago, stanislas69 said:

Isn't it just that he didn't set the civs ?

That's likely what's happened (CC didn't match the player's civ).

@RDUN7188 if you are making a skirmish map (as you've said above), you normally should use the "skirmish/structures/default_civil_centre" template (rather than civ-specific ones), the same applies to other starting buildings/units (filter entities by "skirmish" and see what's available).

• Like 2