How the find the last few enemy units?

balduin

@Lion.Kanzen Sorry, I wanted to respond to @elexis post.

However, if you use the function f(x) = q*x*log(x^(s*log(x))) + 20, I created, with the parameters q = 2; s = 7 you would have to spend almost 30 000 metal to uncover all units, if the enemy has 100 units at that time.

f(100) = 2*100*log(100^(7*log(100))) + 20 = 29710 metal

if the enemy has 121 units:

f(121) = 2*121*log(121^(7*log(121))) + 20 = 38961 metal

But I think most players would prefer to spend metal on soldiers and the development of technologies rather than revealing the enemy units. Especially, if you can only reveal the units for one single enemy player.

If this is still to inexpensive use q = 3; s = 7 which increase the costs to "uncover" all enemy units. For example, the enemy (yellow) has 100 units you would have to pay almost 45 000 metal to uncover all his units. If this is still to inexpensive increase q or s.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think we really need this kind of feature. Conquest structure is enough to win the game. Maybe a conquest majority of map controlled but still unnecessary. Unless I/we really care about rankings I rather quit the game if my opponent/s are not gentlemen enough to acknowledge they have no chance to win. Death match or infinite resources are very boring but might be fine on scenario mode. 

The game is already beautiful for me though I wanted to ask for more to make the game prettier but won't bother the minds, time and effort of the developers anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Servo said:

I don't think we really need this kind of feature. Conquest structure is enough to win the game. Maybe a conquest majority of map controlled but still unnecessary. Unless I/we really care about rankings I rather quit the game if my opponent/s are not gentlemen enough to acknowledge they have no chance to win. Death match or infinite resources are very boring but might be fine on scenario mode. 

The game is already beautiful for me though I wanted to ask for more to make the game prettier but won't bother the minds, time and effort of the developers anymore. 

Isn't full necessary but , not that bad.

On 2/2/2017 at 10:49 AM, Servo said:

Spies/Omniscience is for players who want to play Conquest all or conquest units. Of course it's not needed for other kind of victory conditions...

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 2