Carthaginian apartments

4 hours ago, WhiteTreePaladin said:

Why not add them as house variations?

Better yet, make them a upgrade from regular houses, not just another actor variation. They would be perfect for this since they have same footprint. Either as a visual swap for the Home Gardens tech or as an 'Upgrade' you can do with individual houses.

Good work LordGood.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 6

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, sphyrth said:

Home Gardens Upgraded House maybe?

IMHO might be good way to showcase individual upgrade feature more. Right now the feature in vanilla is very very limited. Final game might do it with the home garden tech, but the next few alphas i think should showcase the features the game has better than what is happening right now.

like, if I were more than 1 man, lol, I would totally redo all of the actors and techs to make the techs swap unit actors especially for armory techs. visual upgrading. Right now in DE I have some cool stuff going on with upgrading champions.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

IMHO might be good way to showcase individual upgrade feature more. Right now the feature in vanilla is very very limited. Final game might do it with the home garden tech, but the next few alphas i think should showcase the features the game has better than what is happening right now.

like, if I were more than 1 man, lol, I would totally redo all of the actors and techs to make the techs swap unit actors especially for armory techs. visual upgrading. Right now in DE I have some cool stuff going on with upgrading champions.

Upgrade props or visually improvement with prop points.