Game doesn't load on 1920x1080 resolution

Tercio202

25 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

That's strange... Are you on windows ?
Are you sure you have a FULL HD monitor ?

Hello!

Yes I do. I'm on Windows 10 64 bit and I do have an HD monitor as that's the resolution I play all my other games on. I tried reinstalling the game several times with no success. I can however put the game in Windowed mode and then maximise at 1920x1080 but I can't go fullscreen.

These are my PC stats:

AMD FX-8350 4.0Ghz 8x Black Edition

DDR3 16GB RAM

AMD Ati R390X

29 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

@Tercio202 In the config file in your appdata folder, you can set manually the resolution, maybe that'll help.

Yes, done that already and entered the game at 1280x720 and put windowed mode and gone back to 1920x1080. I can play but only in windowed mode at full resolution. It's OK, I can manage in windowed mode anyway thanks to the implementation of WASD movement.

Thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

It's suppose to change the resolution of fullscreen too

It's definetely the desirable behavior, we have a ticket: http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/2845 , the suggested solution (adding a config option) sounds trivial to do and shouldn't cause any regressions (since it will preserve the current functionality by default).