Hellenic Theatron Balance Patch: Culturestorm

Eraser

Which hellenic faction you use the most?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which hellenic faction you use the most?

• Sparta. La Agogé boosts my Spartiatas so I can crush my opponents in a very hard way.
    • Athenas. If I'm lucky and there's water enought to spam a dozen of floating champion barracks, they're pretty dead.
    • Macedonians. Because putting hate on commonly-used factions was never so fun.
  2. 2. What do you think about champion-based gameplay?

• Always doing the same thing over and over. Needs to be removed so there's more diversity.
    • Kinda repetitive, sometimes gets boring. I would like to have another way to win.
    • Like champions, but would be nice to have a way to end late-games to avoid battling forever.
    • I love it. I think the might of players should be determined mainly by brutal champion duels.
  3. 3. Do you use Theatron?

• What is that? Now that you mention I remember some building slot with faces.
    • You mean the one which costs in metal the price of 5 champions? Guess what I always choose.
    • When I need to boost my structures in late game, I sometimes use it.
    • I use it to dominate with buildings.
  4. 4. Would you like the winning condition I propose below to be in-game in the future alphas?

To increase gameplay diversity, I've thought about an unique way to win in multiplayer games, where proper coordination and communication are vital in order to win. This combo is a way to encourage these conducts in multiplayer games; together, you're stronger.

Since currently Theatron is too expensive in relation with its capabilities, I've thought of redesigning the building mechanic to make it something you'ld want to use in games where your teammates have hellenic factions too.

Here's the explanation of the combo:

Stage zero: Build limit: 1|1. None of you got theatron.

ComboOne.png

Stage one: Build limit: 1|2. You build a Theatron the first. Then when you do it, an ally's theatron build limit (selected at random between your allies) gets increased in 1.

ComboTwo.png

Stage two: Build limit: 2|2. Your ally builds his Theatron, increasing your Theatron build limit (you were selected at random of course). And so on...

ComboThree.png

Stage N: Build limit: N|N. You and your ally increase their territory influence in 20% for each Theatron owned.

Result: Control all over the map. Massive owning of enemy territory.

Please leave a comment, thx for watching.

• 1 month later...