Flaming Pigs

wowgetoffyourcellphone

Inspire by another post on the forum (I lost the link), I made flaming pigs and put them into Delenda Est. They are quite funny.

Player can train pig from corral and slaughter it for food or use 'Upgrade' button to set the pig on fire. The pig gets set on fire and can move 2x faster now.

It has a 'Flaming Pigs' aura that reduce attack and max health of nearby enemy elephants (war elephants and undomesticated elephants) by -20%. The inflamed pig loses health and dies within 5o seconds. It even have damage variations at 80%, 50% and 20% health (it start to look like crispy bacon).

Mauryans do not get access this pig, because they are friends to animals. 

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 4

Haha, it's truth. The Romans figured out that elephants hate the sound of squealing pigs. What better way to make pigs squeal than lighting them with flames?

Now, I have given all civs (except Mauryans for religious reasons) the ability to make flaming pigs from village phase onward. This is a way for players to help counter elephants, which are very strong in my mod, at any phase of the game.  The pigs themselfs do not harm the elephants directly, they just reduce their attack and their max health, helping the defender units to kill the elephant. btw - this work against gaia elephants too. ;)

And I found a free pig squeal WAV, so now the pigs squeal when give order and die.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/6/2016 at 5:44 AM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Inspire by another post on the forum (I lost the link)

Must have been inspired from my elephant mod. Thanks for implementing ^_^ 50 sec burning time seems a bit long though for a pig, don't you think? I'd propose 30 sec, so you have to set them to flames directly before use...

That reminds me, that I never really finished the mod :wacko:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...