Remote units with knife

imperium

The decision for secondary attacks will be another gameplay changer. But if the patch gets through, I would reminisce the days watching those archers shoot their enemies at point-blank range. :rofl:

Speaking of development, I know that the next Alpha is planned to be released within these days. But I prefer that you just delay it as needed. I prefer delays over a half-baked alpha (if that term actually makes sense). Those Release Blockers are quite nasty. Still hoping that you make it, though.

• Like 3

it will not be as strong in the scrum ... will serve especially for support units, but do not give a second order goes against reality, as the missile units could defend themselves in case of danger with a secondary weapon ... I take the example of veles when they were in a close battle they were using the classic Roman dagger ...
With this I would also point out that the leggionari or even hastatus could also use a javelin at a distance ... and then crashing into the fray

• Like 1