Agriculture Issues

mickmca

I just experimented to confirm this.

Being near a gather site has no effect on crop size or gather rate. Upgrading the site to first plow also has no effect. And building the mill not only has no effect, but the mill is not a gather point.

Incidentally, the link to the bug report forum does not work, and the Important, Read this first link gives a 404 error.

Love the game anyway.

M

The Mill doesn't, is what I'm saying. Farmsteads produce the same and the amount the farmer can gather remains the same, whether there is a Farmstead or not. It is also unchanged by the First Plow. The Second Plow increase the gather amount. Does Farming Rate mean speed? With the Forage/Mining sites and upgrades, the amount increases. Most notably, it doesn't seem to matter where you put your farms. They get the Farmstead bonuses anywhere on the board.

On 8/29/2016 at 8:04 AM, mickmca said:

The Mill doesn't, is what I'm saying. Farmsteads produce the same and the amount the farmer can gather remains the same, whether there is a Farmstead or not. It is also unchanged by the First Plow. The Second Plow increase the gather amount. Does Farming Rate mean speed? With the Forage/Mining sites and upgrades, the amount increases. Most notably, it doesn't seem to matter where you put your farms. They get the Farmstead bonuses anywhere on the board.

Tehnologies affect everything on the board guy. So, I guess the onlty real problem being reported is you think the first farming upgrade has a bug. Can anyone confirm?

9 hours ago, mickmca said:

That may be so. My problem is that the mill doesn't seem to affect anything.

8 hours ago, niektb said:

Normally, if you select the mill all nearby (in a short area around the mill) gatherers get a small icon above their head to show they have a gather speed bonus

That is why I like the visible rings in my mod.

screenshot0665.png

• Like 4