Cambien esto por favor

Hola a todos. Recién jugué una partida de 40 minutos online y el creador de la partida se fue dejándome  solo, sin ganar puntos y habiendo perdido mi tiempo. Por favor cambien esto. 

No voy a volver al foro. Simplemente vine a quejarme. Traducido por google

Hello everyone. Just a game I played 40 minutes online and the creator of the game he was leaving me alone, without gaining points and having lost my time. Please change this.

I will not return to the forum. Just I came to complain. Translated by Google

If I remember correctly we argeed in a team meeting that we want to focus on convinience for "sane" players (e.g. not those leaving a game to not be made aware of they lost that game ... or whatever) rather than competitive gaming.

I brought up that because having all kinds of settings (e.g. fog of war/undiscovered map, pausing game/polls/votes/kicking, etc.) that might be convinient also conflict with competitive gaming (and IMO actually "teaches" people to act unpleasent for the opther players).

So I wonder why we still have ranked games in the first place.

I will bring this up at a meeting to be discussed again.

I wonder why people care so much about a statistic in a game in the first place ;) Especially since it is reset regularly, I think at least with every new Alpha. But yeah, it is worth discussing indeed :) And most likely we should mention somewhere that it is reset every now and then and should not be taken too seriously for now :)

• Like 2