I’m a Voice Actor and I offer mi voice to the project.

XFZenoriath

Greetings;

As I say in the title, I want to offer my service and help in case you need voices to the tutorials, units, presentations, campaign, etc.

My name is Daniel, and I can make voices in both types of Spanish and English, I have two professional certifies and I from Latin America.

I truly love what you guys are doing; I play Age of Empires Since I have 7 years old so I’m will be happy to help to make this game be a success.

My contact: danielxdmatute@gmail.com

• Like 2

Bienvenido. La pregunta, ¿tienes como grabar? Por aquí en el foro hay un guión y yo re puedo ayudar a pronunciar.

Me imagino que me podes ayudar con las voces en latin

---------

welcome, The question is you have equipment to record?exist a script here in the forum, I can help with voices in Latin and my comrades and team can help with other language.

+Lion.Kanzen

Que bueno que hables español, pues la verdad si que puedo aunque mi mejor microfono por el momento no lo tengo, pero si que podre echarles una mano con muchisimo gusto, y claro indicame donde este este guion y le echare un buen ojo!

Edited by XFZenoriath

We're not yet doing cutscenes with voiceovers, so we don't need a lot of voices. The voices that we do need are sentences pronounced by units in an ancient language. So that will ask some effort from your side to try to pronounce that language. If you like to try that, it would be very welcome though.

• Like 1