The name game

This post is about the name game. i mean you guys have to reply some unique and self made names of any person and thing. but here are some rules for that. Rules are:

1. A word can not be repeated.
2. A person who can give any word as a reply , another person have to post next word according and related to previous word.
3. A next word should be start from previous word’s last letter.
4. A word should not be greater than 7 characters.
5. A person also have to give rating to previous word commented by previous person.
6. A word can not be copied from google or from anywhere.
7. A person who comment any word , should also have to tell the proper and useful meaning of that word.

8. Words should be technical also , its not necessary to give useless ideas of any word.

NOTE: 1.If any one copy any word from any website or google or repeat any word , then that person should be spammed.
2. yes, you can take hint or help from any website , but you can not copy any word and then , paste it.

so , Let’s start! hope all you guys "ll enjoy it. All the best!!

A game sounds like a fun thing to do (teehee, see what I did here?) but we won't allow spamming, especially for a little game. We will also be really strict and refuse any kind of aggressive or disrespectful attitude. The title of that thread is especially bad (not descriptive and possibly disdainful) so you should change it by editing your first post.

You should give an example if you want the game to start. :)

• Like 1

Hey Itms , 

definitely , i give some examples and yes you are right game is quite funny and interesting. according to you , if title is not so good , then please give some suggestions for that , actually i love to play some new and interesting games and i am also good in creating  new and unique mind games. but i am not that much good in title creation , i hope you understand my point . so , can you give me some suggestions.??

Example of above game is like:

A person says  a word "Fair" as his/her reply , so another person have to reply a word starting from alphabet "r" , like e.g .he/she says "result" as her/his reply .so, that means that the second word "result" relates to first word "fair" and also start from first word's last alphabet. hope you guys "ll understand. thank you.

Edited by jacknichol

Hey Gun chleoc, "The name game" is nice,simple and cute title.Thank you so much for this. So, for the main game, today's word from my side is "Abel" which means "Breath".So your word is? 

Hey Jack , That's really a nice game. I like the idea behind that game but your game title is quite weak , So you should go for the title " The name game" and also today's word from my side is " Lenya" which means Lion light. It's a russian word basically. But i also need some help as i  want to learn some new words in french language. can you guys recommend me some websites for french words or any book or thread to learn french language or french words.