[Solved] - Warning for gamesetup.js

Garaf

Hi

I compiled for linux now the SVN updated last hour, and the screen for selecting the scenarios gives me this warning, copied and pasted from interestinglog.html:

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js line 1372 Script value conversion check failed: v.isString() || v.isNumber() (got type undefined)
WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js line 1372 Script value conversion check failed: v.isString() || v.isNumber() (got type undefined)
Engine exited successfully on 2016-07-25 at 16:21:45 with 432 message(s), 0 error(s) and 2 warning(s).

I hope this will be useful

Edited by Garaf

Sounds like there was a scenario or mod that set a population cap that isn't defined in population_capacities.json. In theory those values could support arbitrary numbers. The dropdowns would need to vanish. Or the value could be reset to default beforehand.

• Like 1

Done and ... Resolved.
@elexis You were right, I left thinking that a zip file, however it did not consider him as bed, was a previous map, as amended on trial. (I have to be more careful)
Then I cleared the cache and now everything is OK, I can bring together the 0.20 to the SVN, I only have the classic mistake on the cache but it was expected and does not bother me.
Thanks again for your feedback.

PS how do I put [solved] in the subject