Bunch of Delenda Est icons that could be committed

Ok, don't like city phase actual icons...

first phase icon  be humble like dark age icon in AOE in wood and painted may be

second phase the icon will be more interesting, some leather or some bronze and iron , or stone.

third phase we will use silver or gold more marble.

your mod IV will be marble and gold. The number in gold and the square background in marble.

like Caesar II or III style.

Spoiler

34524353.jpg

By the way I will open a topic in the mod to start making some ideas from icons.

-----

Stan or you will be add stuff 3D from repository 3D made by Stan.

Stan have work that are only in the repo other are right here in the forum try to move the helmets like Syrian  and others to your mod in order to test it.

-----

which icons are missing needs improved , yet?

9 hours ago, niektb said:

btw, the newly commited portrait and tech icons are not really consistent when it comes to background glow (not sure whether that's a big problem)

I am work hard and make all new icons for every unit, with consistent design. Before alpha 22, I will commit patch to enrique.

cart_infantry_spearman.pngcart_support_healer.pngcart_support_trader.pngcelt_hero_caratacos.pngathen_champion_infantry.pngcelt_champion_infantry_gaul.pngsele_champion_elephant.pngsele_champion_chariot.pngsele_infantry_spearman.pngptol_infantry_archer.pngspart_champion_infantry_olympian.pngpers_support_healer.png

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 4