[RESOLVED] Problem with Attack component?

I can no longer capture gaia building with my men. The cursor does not show and if I right-click my men to the building (in this case a Mercenary Camp) they will just stand around it doing nothing. This is started happen recently, so I wonder if it is not because of new Attack.js cleanup:

http://trac.wildfiregames.com/changeset/18465

http://trac.wildfiregames.com/changeset/18466

For some reason priests can capture building just fine (they can capture buildings in my mod), but soldier cannot.

commands.txt

• Like 1

Spoiler

Can be nice, Add Latin voices for your mod, I mean a chant or something to convert.

my voice is one , yes my voice can do that, or add more variance.

sorry for the off topic.

You must wait for some features, I think and talk with team, even use the trac to expose your ideas, I will support you as contributor, and the benefits of use the feature to enrichment a mod.

-----

• Like 1

On 10.07.2016 at 11:33 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Unit still will not attack eachh other unit or capture merc camps. It's weird, but they will capture gaia things like the celtic hut... I am lost here.

I tried 0 A.D. r18523 with Delenda Est 2c70a12 (current master) and was able to attack enemy and capture a neutral merc camp.

Was the issue resolved or you are still able to reproduce it?

• Like 3