Sign in to follow this  
Foaly

New chicken portrait

Yes I can open that one just fine! Thank you very much! I think you forgot to pack the texture into the blend file though, because when rendered the tiger turns pink. It uses the material Material.001, which references the animal_tiger.png file and that one seems to be non existing. Could you pack the image into the .blend file (I think it should be as simple as File -> External Data -> Pack all into .blend)? Or should I download the texture file and try to put it in myself?

I have btw the same problem with the horse.There seems to be a horse_new.dae mesh available but it's untextured...

Nice lighting for the tiger! (y) 

5 hours ago, niektb said:

I have btw the same problem with the horse.There seems to be a horse_new.dae mesh available but it's untextured...

Nice lighting for the tiger! (y) 

Is there an actor for it?

On 6/7/2016 at 4:02 PM, niektb said:

I assume that you've installed the LayerFX plugin from here: http://registry.gimp.org/node/186 (make sure you install the  layerfx.2.8.py  and not one of the others).

I saved the script in my script folder (GIMP 2.8.16, Windows 10), but I can't find the new features in the GUI. Where are they supposed to be?
I refreshed the scripts and restarted GIMP before.

Edited by Palaxin

@niektb: I accidentally followed the Script-Fu install instruction, not the Python instruction. Now it's working perfectly. Thanks!

• Like 1