Multiplayer lobby activity stats

causative

Since currently there aren't very many players in the multiplayer lobby, this means that I frequently come to the lobby and see that nobody's there, and that I can't start a game.  So I leave.  That exacerbates the problem of there being few players!

I'd like to log on only at peak times of day, or peak times of the week, so there will be plenty of other players.  But I don't know when those times are.

If many people knew what the peak times were and logged on at those times, we'd have lots of players at those times and everyone could find games easily at those times.  And at other times, everyone would know not to bother, and just to wait for a peak.

What are the peak times of day or of the week?  It would be nice if that information existed somewhere public and obvious.

Edited by causative

At 6GMT, 12 people connected and staid less than 20s in the lobby.

You will find people between 6 and 8 GMT but mainly for fast 1v1. After 20 GMT you fill find more people (and even more the friday or the satursday).

(there are 6 players now, 6h36 gmt)

Edited by fatherbushido

It's exam season guys, many people are having exams or studying really hard at the moment, so don't expect many people to be playing at the moment, i myself haven't played in about a month.

Wait till around june-july there will be a large peak in players

• Like 1