How-To download and checkout 0 A.D. SVN on Windows

nebkas

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

OH! Thank you very much for your guide. But I have a small question can you help me? I have followed the instructions of this article but somehow I cannot use 0 A.D Empires Ascendant game on my computer. I have deleted and reinstalled but still have the same error, don't know how to fix it. But before that, I still installed and used the normal techloky apk mod, no crashes. I tried deleting the mod and downloading 0 A.D Empires Ascendant but still the same. Can you guys help me to solve this problem. Thank You!

6 hours ago, Kerstin Couch said:

OH! Thank you very much for your guide. But I have a small question can you help me? I have followed the instructions of this article but somehow I cannot use 0 A.D Empires Ascendant game on my computer. I have deleted and reinstalled but still have the same error, don't know how to fix it. But before that, I still installed and used the normal techloky apk mod, no crashes. I tried deleting the mod and downloading 0 A.D Empires Ascendant but still the same. Can you guys help me to solve this problem. Thank You!

Can you tell us a bit more about what you are doing? After cloning are you using the exe application in binaries/system?