===[COMMITED]=== New Inn for the Gauls

Stan`

4 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

Well I guess someone could go back throught the art repo and get everybuilding back as a mod. My eyecandy mod could be used for thar.

if the game wants save disk space for the users can be nice uses a mod( in this case a free DLC or expansion)  to integrate eyecandy and tools for modders in another repo. Like extended version of the game. Works with AOE franchise and Sc2.

If it's just to help mods creating content, maybe the art_source repo would be a better fit to upload the dae.

I don't think we have to include art in the game that isn't used on any map or by any civ (certainly not if it's considered to be not good enough to be used on a map).

• Like 1

I'd be in favor of deleting a few things there (perhaps moving then to the art_source repo). Certainly if they're considered to ugly by today's standards.

The main repo should be a clean repo, not an archive of old stuff. That's what the art_source repo can be used for.

• Like 1