Hi everyone, I'm a LittleDev

Hi everyone,

I'm a 23 years old french student in his first year of informatic master degree.

Starting this week, I will begin to work on the AI of the wonderfull game that is 0AD for a study project ;).

My goal is to understand how the AI works and to try to improve it by adding new features and/or by correcting potential problems.

I choose this game as a subject because I'm really interested to know how games are made and how to work on it.

I'll be active on the "Game Development & Technical Discussion" side of the forum so see you there !

• Like 4

Be very welcome here ;). We always like to have more hands coming in.

If you want to work on the AI (and you are free to do so), there are some tickets in the trac see: http://trac.wildfiregames.com/query?status=!closed&component=AI

Also besides the forums, feel free to join us on IRC for any question you might have. Since most devs are not reading forums too often, IRC is the best way to ask code related questions. Probably mimo will be there to answer questions related to AI (he is most familiar with that code).

• Like 3

• 1 month later...