Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (Discussion)

gator303

I understand the guy has attitude but it doesn’t help and continue to torment players with reports and ban just because of these rules violations. 

The winning players action/intention here to post is imo to just pick on the guy. This has been an issue for a very long time. If the issue can’t be fixed yet imo it is better to let it go and not put more fire.

The multiplayer rated game must be automatically safeguarded to assure that players get or lose points regardless of the outcome when the game ends. A sudden game interruption and can’t continue to be played must just tally the score, then winner or loser is declared, if doable. If not then so be it, play another game after game and just have fun. 

When player/s plays a multiplayer rated game, they should understand that there are so many risks on doing so because the game or the systems or the processes is not effective or efficient of not perfect. Players can leave the game, internet or pc is messed up, or players have bad attitude etc. 

Things can happen on team games too but what can you do? Let it go and have another game and just have fun however it is!  

The game needs more players and no matter what they do, the game is being helped to develop into a better one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

trueeee that! Shoot the rules is like a reading a bible, and I promise you EVERYONE has broken them. If everyone got reported no one would be playing this. If quitting isn't the same as resigning, welp that needs to be fixed ASAP. Cause and it should mess with the players ranks. I promise you I will quit some time for who knows what. If I would get reported HA. 

• Sad 1

I really don't see what's the misunderstanding, just resign in a rated game and you won't break the rules. This rule is literally written in the lobby, it's not like it is hidden or something. If it isn't a rated game then of course he didn't violate the TOS then.

Edited by Rolf Dew
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rolf Dew said:

I really don't see what's the misunderstanding, just resign in a rated game and you won't break the rules. This rule is literally written in the lobby, it's not like it is hidden or something. If it isn't a rated game then of course he didn't violate the TOS then.

I doubt he is misundertsnding the things. He perfectly know what he is saying and doing,

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, borg- said:

There is a huge difference between leaving the game as soon as the player "breaks the rules" of your game / waiting until the end of the game to see if you can win, and quit.

Learn from  borg- have more wise than me. I can be wrong but him is more accurated than me in this matter.

Ty bro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mativen1983 has been popping up in 'cheater' threads since 2018, see:

- 2019-04-13 (your comment)
2019-04-07 [original link] ✔️
2019-02-20 
    ↳ 2019-02-20 
    ↳ 2019-03-19 [separate post]
2019-03-18   
- 2018-12-02
    ↳ 2018-12-04
2018-09-10  ✔️
- 2018-05-01 ✔️

✖ = no replay given, ✔️ = acknowledged by mod, = no mod acknowledgment (people mostly aren't tagging)

I posted this on May 1st. The reports were all investigated, luckily, but he's still at large it seems :p

People like him are one of the reasons I don't play anymore, I can fight hard to get a good rank and see the same people cheat time after time with no consequences. I appreciate the awesome mods but they aren't going to ban him, @ryuga. As someone who's reported a lot in the past, I think currently it's better to just not report and move on, honestly.

EDIT: maybe I was too pessimistic, I'm going to make a separate post about Mativen though

Edited by __najimakimoda
  • Like 1

Just now, DarcReaver said:

How about moderators start doing their deeds and clean the forums? So much spam and useless replay topics that do not belong in the forums they were posted in.

Well there are two kind of moderators, the forum moderators (which are the team members with one or two exceptions) and the lobby moderators. This thread is for the latter.

For the forums I'm afraid I can't be here 24/7 and that's time I'd rather spend doing something more useful.

If people do want to help us flagging posts and or thread does help as we get emails for those.

2 minutes ago, Stan` said:

Well there are two kind of moderators, the forum moderators (which are the team members with one or two exceptions) and the lobby moderators. This thread is for the latter.

For the forums I'm afraid I can't be here 24/7 and that's time I'd rather spend doing something more useful.

If people do want to help us flagging posts and or thread does help as we get emails for those.

Wasn't talking to you specifically, but in general someone should feel at least somewhat responsible for fixing the current mess. Sure there are other, more prestigious task, but If one of you doesn't clean up it'll get even worse.

Edited by DarcReaver
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...