Your dream map ?

AtlasMapper

On 3 april 2016 at 2:00 AM, AtlasMapper said:

@jarnomodderkolk: it will take lots of time to fill it entirely ;) so good luck.

Maybe it could be nice to ask to some more experienced mapper if such a big amount of trees could induce some performance issues too ?

i dunno, i have a really good pc so i don't think i will get low performance. if other people do get low performance ill fill the outer lines with trees and let the inside a little empty. i am planning on making some age of empires 3 maps. if you have a suggestion for a good aoe3 map please tell me

Edited by jarnomodderkolk

12 hours ago, jarnomodderkolk said:

i dunno, i have a really good pc so i don't think i will get low performance. if other people do get low performance ill fill the outer lines with trees and let the inside a little empty. i am planning on making some age of empires 3 maps. if you have a suggestion for a good aoe3 map please tell me

Try this map, to see how tons of trees can affect game performance, try assigning 3 AI and play a match

Nothing wrong with making/finishing maps like these, but such maps are not ideal if you want them to be released/bundled with the game. Good luck with your map :)

Edited by wackyserious