Channel screen/intro help with Blender

3 minutes ago, GunChleoc said:

The first one is better - the background in the second one is very noisy. You could make the background better by lowering contrast/satturation/lightness. Just play with the settings and see what happens.

And is the first appreciation ,  the color contrast, conceptual contrasts. And the abuse of effects...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Ok first make a concept , keeping in mind this: "Less is more" is the basic concept of design.

think what is you want? 

what is that define you and your channel?

It is a gaming channel, mostly on historical games, but a few sci-fi and others.

What I'm looking for is something dramatic, but yeah, I guess less is more.... I'll fiddle around a bit..

Ok, I'm subscribed to a lot of that, the best are 

Lw9FdjV.png

the logo is simply without effects ( a gradient) but isn't great thing)

for me is the best you can have a example. But the voice sometimes is annoying. The image in presentation is great.

Spirit of Law have veri quality content but poor image or wrong... Specially with their logo. The editing is fine. Not perfect.

his voice is very perfect. Unlike Sergiu. And ZeroEmpires is same Sergiu great image but the voice... But the content is better than Sergiu I mean, is very expressive as speaker.

in my own language Mayorcette is good with many of those attributes. But is missing his own concept, now play anything....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Remove the effects, is about using the logo/ Avatar more simple, like your avatar. Less is more

so, remove the metal texture? Make it a solid colour? I think a texture would give it more depth...

other than that, there are no effects on it.

Just now, SeleucidKing said:

so, remove the metal texture? Make it a solid colour? I think a texture would give it more depth...

other than that, there are no effects on it.

Give it more complex to the eye...

Is  more easy start to  avoid effects, and get it one by one. 

I show you how...

SfHmvzn.jpg

i started, with simple symbol made by myself. And I added effect in this is the final result.