Channel screen/intro help with Blender

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely better than the previous attempts in font style and presentation.

If you want to get creative you could try to make the Seleucid anchor into that font style and use it as it was a letter within "Seleucid King". Although it may or it may not fit, just throwing ideas. Nice progress though ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Enrique said:

Definitely better than the previous attempts in font style and presentation.

If you want to get creative you could try to make the Seleucid anchor into that font style and use it as it was a letter within "Seleucid King". Although it may or it may not fit, just throwing ideas. Nice progress though ;)

I was thinking about doing that, but unfortunately there is no good letter to make it...

2 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

Use a serif font. To make it more greek :)

I'll do a serif version and put it up for comparison.

now is the time to think with creativity and design! lots of fun, you could take the S-ele-u and stick an anchor somewhere in that, or take different bits of anchor and stick them on the typeface in all sorts of ways. the l and the cross of the e's maybe

i dunno, its a fun time to experiment, that's the best way to find a working design

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2016 at 1:20 PM, LordGood said:

You have a YT channel? I think your lack of response has to do with a lot of us not being able to open .dvd extensions

I'm working on it.. :) there will be one eventually.

On 5/24/2016 at 3:52 AM, stanislas69 said:

+1

I managed to open it with MPHC;

It looks nice to me maybe you should invert the last part so that the logo gets in place instead of getting out of the screen.

Thanks! I'll try that.