===[COMMITTED]=== Musk ox (model / texture enhancement)

Leyto

Very nice texture.

@Leyto Did you end up using the CC-BY-SA 2.0 sources contained in the zip?  IIRC our license is only compatible with 3.0 or "higher". It would be good to get in contact with the authors of the sorce images released under 2.0 to ask for permission in the game/let us use them under cc-by-sa 3.0

• Like 1

Thanks Enrique, you're right about the licences, I used some CC-BY-SA 2.0 images (didn't thought the version was important) ... I think I prefer to rework my texture rather than contacting the author, otherwise it could be long to have an answer.

• Like 3

On 1/5/2017 at 7:50 AM, Leyto said:

Thanks Enrique, you're right about the licences, I used some CC-BY-SA 2.0 images (didn't thought the version was important) ... I think I prefer to rework my texture rather than contacting the author, otherwise it could be long to have an answer.

Try your skills in Gimp or Photoshop at make texture. At RTS zoom, super-super-high-pro texture aren't needed. So, experiement and grow and try to see what tyou can accomplish. Use CC-BY-SA 3.0 or better -- free -- texture as reference. 

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...