Hello Everyone!

1 minute ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

The team don't have one, ever because incidentals in the path to each release. But is about trying to get a release each 3 months at last, but this happens with last, takes too long fixing bugs.

That said, we should be expecting it to arrive soon as Alpha 19 was released November 26, 2015 I think?

55 minutes ago, Trionkali said:

No, I was looking for the roadmap, even though it may be off, I think the approximation helps a bit with the antici[ation.

I wouldn't even call it an "approximation" but, I sense that things are kind of psychological here. I am glad to have helped you :)

• Like 1

May I point out any roadmap for an open source project is a wish for the volunteers to work on this please and a lot on that might be called grunt work <_< and boring so not to attractive to new coders every hacker has his sweet spot so lets take that for granted,and these OT rambles are what makes FOSS work guys so keep talking,help the newbies find the bugs/report and dream:wub:

Enjoy the Choice :)     

• Like 1

Normally, when the team feels there are enough new features (or the release is taking too long), we make a decision to wrap it up.

At that point, we set the date in the roadmap to some date by which we think we should have finished most features. However, the date in the roadmap is only the date of the feature freeze. After that, there's some testing, a commit freeze, and final testing. The testing is normally just a week or two, but it has happened before that we ran into serious bugs that caused a big delay in the actual release (and a very long feature freeze).

• Like 2