Inscription on main menu graphic

Danny

@ITMS I'm graphic desingner ( one of my two careers ) from certifícate University( I'm not team member because I'm not enough skill to game artist), but I'm volunteer.

- the image from far look weird but see as 100% looks good. probably you should be commit this one and get feedback about the look. Having in count different sizes.

I say it looks great, if you're looking for a passing opinion. It may be less painterly but this cleaner style would better fit the Greek aesthetic IMO. I only skimmed through this topic, but it sounds like your design choices are well reasoned.

This change my blessing, for what its worth. haha

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LordGood said:

I say it looks great, if you're looking for a passing opinion. It may be less painterly but this cleaner style would better fit the Greek aesthetic IMO. I only skimmed through this topic, but it sounds like your design choices are well reasoned.

This change my blessing, for what its worth. haha

I have a doubt with longer screen resolutions. I need your opinion : how look from another zoom or sizes?

The new version is in the development version: http://trac.wildfiregames.com/changeset/17805

Thanks to both of you for proposing and performing the update. :)

I happen to be collecting names for a new Credits page in the game. Danny and wowgetoffyourcellphone, do you want to be credited, and if you do, do you want your nickname, your real name or both in the credits?

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Not bad... If you don't tell, you can trick me.( for real)

Parts of original alpha channel are slightly trancparency in strange places. Maybe base on original artists brush strokes. Anyway, fixed those spots, and I suspec other sliding graphic of the 2 spartan dudes also have weird alpha channel discrepencies, but I have not check.

• Like 1