Alpha 20 name suggestions

Palaxin

2 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

I agree with Feneur, I don't like Tereza Even in spanish The names sound is related to Pereza( Lazy).

Timosthenes I like that but... Only I have an objection and that is... We use too many Greek names.

so the other I suggest is based in the info that I found:

Talam by Sanskrit, means surface. But Talam can be common in some Indoeuropean languages.

http://www.wordsense.eu/talam/

Lion. You have a point, but Tereza/Theresa is also a present day name and many might find, what you said, to be rude. You might want to edit your post and find a better way to express how Tereza sounds in Spanish.

No offence, here is how your name sounds to me :)

Download.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
19 minutes ago, jacknichol said:

I am suggesting "Taegan" , "Taicligh" , "Teadoir" . that are the names that i like the most starts from alphabet "T"  and they also have great menings. That are irish names basically. Good luck!!

Can anyone suggests me about some names which is technical basically, As i am creating Server and want some cool and unique names for that.Any idea??

Alpha 20 is already out and the name that has been chosen is "Thimostenes". I don't think anyone has opened a thread about Alpha 21 names yet, but you could start thinking about a name starting with "U".

About you Server question: do you mean a 0 A.D. multiplayer game name? People usually leave those as "Yoreei's game", but it doesn't hurt to get creative:

CentralFightingUnit

BattleCloud

eLada

But I guess this question deserves its own thread.

Edited by yoreei

8 hours ago, jacknichol said:

Hey Yoreei , actually , i am new to that community , so yet don't know about the proper rules or any due date or release date. so , that's why , i didn't know about the alpha 20's process, but it's okay , i 'll suggest some words on "U"  asap. Thanxx!!

There  aren't dare to release, alpha 20 was released months ago. Now the name will A21 and yes name will start with U.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/07/2016 at 10:15 AM, yoreei said:

Alpha 20 is already out and the name that has been chosen is "Thimostenes". I don't think anyone has opened a thread about Alpha 21 names yet, but you could start thinking about a name starting with "U".

Meanwhile a thread for A21 is opened:

• 2 weeks later...
  • feneur locked this topic