Game breaking bug found

Cirrow

You can generate as much resources as a long distance trade route does with a short distance, like 2 buildings away, trade route by clicking on the caravans and clicking a certain way. I believe it's shift clicking a distant spot, then they carry as much resources as if they were traveling that far. I haven't done it myself so I forgot how exactly to do it, but a man who ruined our game by exploiting this trick on the migratation map showed me it.

This trick nullifies the need to mine gold, mine stone, chop wood, or make farms

Thank you

• Like 1

In what way just saying that it does not work is not enough info to determine exactly what is happening for you as you may have made assumptions on how it should work so what exactly is happening so we can determine if it is a bug or a misunderstanding on your part.

Enjoy the Choice :)  

• Like 3

Hello, I have another thing I would like to notify of. First of all thank you for the game, it is wonderful and heaps of fun. The problem is that seiging is impossible now. Can take hours and hours, I think mostly because rams can now be captured, so they are ineffective. I suggest ram capture time be quadrupled in order for them to be possible to take down fortifications before being taken by champion units who can not be mowed down in time before capturing and retreating with the rams.

Edited by Cirrow

5 hours ago, Cirrow said:

Hello, I have another thing I would like to notify of. First of all thank you for the game, it is wonderful and heaps of fun. The problem is that seiging is impossible now. Can take hours and hours, I think mostly because rams can now be captured, so they are ineffective. I suggest ram capture time be quadrupled in order for them to be possible to take down fortifications before being taken by champion units who can not be mowed down in time before capturing and retreating with the rams.

You garrison people inside?, is most hard to be captured...

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for the fix in the upcoming a20!

On 1/24/2016 at 3:04 AM, fcxSanya said:

The technical reason for this issue is known and it will be fixed in Alpha 20, which is planned to be released in February.

For those who didn't get what Cirrow was talking about:

http://imgur.com/a/lFGFf

Edited by PrincipalityOfZeon
clarify a20 fix
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • fabio featured and unfeatured this topic