[a19 replays] Can we have a forum for recorded games?

_RCF_DiAmOnD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 02/12/2015 at 9:07 AM, _RCF_DiAmOnD said:

Since the games are recorded, can we have a forum to upload/download games?

On 02/12/2015 at 0:55 PM, fcxSanya said:

I think you can start from uploading them into this topic. If there will be a significant amount of posts, they can be split/moved into a subforum.

On 02/12/2015 at 2:37 PM, feneur said:

I agree. It's an easy thing to set up, but if there is no need for such a forum it would just be confusing to split things up.

Let's reconsider the subforum idea. This original topic definetely gained some interest, but then it was seemingly forgotten. Thanks to @elexis, @borg- and @bb the idea was resurrected here: https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21143-post-your-replay-here/ , and we have at least two topics to gather into a subforum now! :) Myabe a subforum with a pinned FAQ (how to find/share your own replays and how to play other people ones) will be more visible/sustainable and convenient to link to (possibly even from the game itself).
@feneur, what do you think? (other people opinions are welcome too, of course :))

• Like 3

Let's try to organize these topics via tags for a start: I marked both topics with the 'replays' tag and added the corresponding game versions into the topic titles. Tag search allows to browse all the replay topics now: https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/tags/replays/ , new replays can be posted either into a corresponding common topic ("[a20 replays] Post your replay here!!!" for a20; for a21 we will create a new one) or into separate topics following the same convention ("[a## replays] <some title>" + "replay" tag).

• Like 4