New Release: 0 A.D. Alpha 19 Syllepsis

feneur

Hello, i am new in this forum.

I want to appreciate the effort to make this game

i used the new version of 0ad.

i tought that the new path finer would solve the problem but not.

I never finish a game because it always, always starts to lag when i have more troops.

i dont understand why i run in 70 FPS but the game is laging a lot.

You can create a topic and give to us more details. Your config, Systems etc.

Congratulations for the new release! I appreciated many things in the new version: the new fortress design for the seleucids, and gymnasium for athenians, the possibility to choose the colour of your team, the icons showing the healing or battle aura, and the return of the experience for civil troops. As for the pathfinding, the main issue of this new version, I must say it is worse for me than it used to be, with units stuck before a wood, or moving endlessly to find the spot of construction. However, it does not slow down the game, and it is not very disturbing for the moment (I'll see when I will have more games). I'm sure everything you work on is to improve the game, so I know the pathfinding system will come to fruition someday. On the whole, it is a great release. Thank you for all your work and dedication to this incredible and FREE (some disappointed players forget it!) project!

• Like 3

Congratulations for the new release! I appreciated many things in the new version: the new fortress design for the seleucids, and gymnasium for athenians, the possibility to choose the colour of your team, the icons showing the healing or battle aura, and the return of the experience for civil troops. As for the pathfinding, the main issue of this new version, I must say it is worse for me than it used to be, with units stuck before a wood, or moving endlessly to find the spot of construction. However, it does not slow down the game, and it is not very disturbing for the moment (I'll see when I will have more games). I'm sure everything you work on is to improve the game, so I know the pathfinding system will come to fruition someday. On the whole, it is a great release. Thank you for all your work and dedication to this incredible and FREE (some disappointed players forget it!) project!

almost all year the team working with this and we reporting bugs in the SVN version. I'm sure there are more bugs, but these should be fixed eventually.

It would be good though to have another wonder for the seleucids, even if I have no idea of what the paradise of daphne really looked like. I think about a closed garden with some palmtrees, statues, fountains and roses. New walls should be good also, with skins similar to the towers and the castle, and maybe a new dock. It would be a complete new set then, like the ptolemies.

It would be good though to have another wonder for the seleucids, even if I have no idea of what the paradise of daphne really looked like. I think about a closed garden with some palmtrees, statues, fountains and roses. New walls should be good also, with skins similar to the towers and the castle, and maybe a new dock. It would be a complete new set then, like the ptolemies.

is a place holder, now with parade of Daphne is good question because, the parade of Daphne was militar exhibition of Seleucid power after the defeat against Romans.

• 4 weeks later...

A suggestion would be the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus. While it wasn't techinacally Seleucid, it is a wonder from the same general ( it's a stretch, I know) area, and it hasn't been used in game yet.