Model: Principate Romans Wonder: Colosseum

wowgetoffyourcellphone

Hi guys. Principate Romans wonder is Amphitheatrum Flavium, aka The Colosseum. Was wonder if someone would like to take crack at it! I think it footprint should be a little bit less than the Hanging Gardens in the game.

Shape from top:

colloseum-plan.jpg

Oval Shape plus Statues (can reuse the statue decals from Civic Center save polygons?)

Colosseum-model%20civ%20romana.jpg

Here you see the awnings or sails over the top. Great opportunity for player color:

187527_Colosseum_RT_ke2eim.jpg

kveit1586s.jpg

colp1x.jpg

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

There already is a model of the Colosseum in the game. It's an older model and not as detailed as more modern 'wonder' additions to the game. It also lacks proper texturing, but it would be a good base to work from in getting the Colosseum in game at some point.

If you look at the actor viewer in Atlas, you should be able to bring it up. I included a quick render (untextured) in Blender below to give an idea.

post-14722-0-33852800-1445002255_thumb.p

There already is a model of the Colosseum in the game. It's an older model and not as detailed as more modern 'wonder' additions to the game. It also lacks proper texturing, but it would be a good base to work from in getting the Colosseum in game at some point.

If you look at the actor viewer in Atlas, you should be able to bring it up. I included a quick render (untextured) in Blender below to give an idea.

attachicon.gifwonder-colosseum.png

Well I guess texturing with the roman struct would work.