Pathfinder algorithms description

No, it is still work-in-progress and can only be found atm in the github repository linked above.

So, public svn repository miss branch with new path finder?

I'm clonning while repository from github. How it works with big number of unit in one place?

Edited by vladislavbelov

So, public svn repository miss branch with new path finder?

We don't use svn branching since it's inconvenient (I believe), there is only 'trunk' in the repo. People develop changes in their working copies and share/review in the form of patches.

There is a github repository: https://github.com/0ad/0ad which is synchronized from the main svn repo, which can be cloned and used for development, but patches still have to be attached on Trac for review and committed into the svn repo to be integrated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
44 minutes ago, Navid said:

sorry guys i'm in hurry ... i can't find the construction and the main gameplay code ... is there anyone who could help to locate ? 

thanks BTW 

Not sure if 0 A.D. is what you should look into if you are in a hurry, but the fastest way is probably to ask in the development IRC channel. Though you might have to be patient there too as people aren't always active (or might be programming etc even if they are at their computer), so it might take a while from you asking the question to someone who is able to help can reply.