doubts about resources

Totombo

Hi I am writing so that somebody can solve my question on this theme:: :mamba:

-What type of resources generate the cars on the market?

-Farm Animals increases their food source in the course of time?

-Difference gather resources, which has a military unit in relation to a people? for example,% decline.

-When a resource is bought in the market, what kind of resource you pay?

One suggestion: it would be convenient to consider the number of workers who collects each resource during the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience generated you and my English translation, thank you very much if you care to answer these questions are taken.

:bye::bye::bye:

Edited by Totombo

I will reply in. Spanish.

-Las caravans se compran con oro y generan varios recursos a la vez, en la barra de arriba hay un icono con monedas allí puedes ver como quieres cambiar el recurso.

-Por ahora no esta implementado el sistema de generar recursos con los animales

-En el mercado lo que hay es cambiar los recursos como trueque, a diferencia de Age of Empires , aquí no lo cambias por oro si no por el recurso que quieras, piedra por madera por ejemplo, pero a medida que cambias el recurso se deprecia.

- no recuerdo cuanto es la diferencia de un soldados de alto rango vs un soldado de bajo rango recolectando recursos creo que cada nivel que sube baja su poder de recolección entre 15% -25%

- está planeada esa sugerencia, chau que esperar que alguien trabaje en ella.

Consus thank you very much for your quick response, and in spanish :notworthy:

- no recuerdo cuanto es la diferencia de un soldados de alto rango vs un soldado de bajo rango recolectando recursos creo que cada nivel que sube baja su poder de recolección entre 15% -25%

by that I mean the difference between village women and military units. That variation is?